Wednesday 11 July 2012

Consolidating my gains

Well this has been another whirlwind round of acquisition (I haven't shown everything yet) and the quirky photography was hurried. I would rather spend the time cleaning and preparing these figures for painting and mounting into dioramas.

So far, my modus operandi has been to prepare new acquisitions by mounting them on cardboard frames, and then working on developing colour undercoats broadly just to give me a feel of overall colour range. I then work on selected pieces, several at a time, as the mood takes me. I may finish them or put them back in the boxes until the next time.

                             Western Miniatures Arabia set -  JL Gerome the Slave Market being worked on.

                                                     A magnificent tree from Braune

2 comments:

  1. Great additions to your collection Victor... keep them coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roger,

    Keep the Faith, too!

    ReplyDelete