Sunday 2 February 2014

The IFFS

If visitors to my blog are looking for more information on zinnfiguren not found here, I can recommend another website.

I have just recently joined the Internatlonal Flat Figure Society (IFFS).

The IFFS has a nice website and forum in English where registration to post on the forum is free. This gives a great primary source of background knowledge on zinnfiguren to the uninitiated. The Gallery showcases many great-looking painted pieces.


However, a reasonable annual subscription allows access to the Society Journals published 4 times a year. Since the IFFS was founded in 1986, this represents a considerable source of accumulated information in English on zinnfiguren.

Needless to say, I will be using this resource  to edit and update my earlier blog entries, and to provide more background to many of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment