Wednesday 21 January 2015

Grunewald Java set

Since I got hold of Mike Taylor's book flats about 8 years back, there was this one intriguing picture of some Javanese figures. There was also a short mention of these figures in one of the older BFFS journals.







When I contacted Grunewald about 4 years ago on these figures, they could not locate these figures as it was made so long ago.

More recently, I tried again and with some luck, Grunewald located the moulds and sent me the figures I wanted.

So here are the pristine figures for my proposed recreation of a Javanese gamelan and wayang performance scene.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete